Wednesday, June 4, 2008

For You I Cried....

I watch helplessly, as the sun goes down
just like I watched you go.
But the sun I know, will come again,
Of you, I never know.

It was you I loved and trusted in,
it was you I ever thought of.
But it was you who left me stranded,
and it was me you made a joke of.

Oh! the hours I spent in loving you,
the double I spend in tears.
All the dreams and hopes I ever had,
now haunt me as my fears.

I know of love, for it lives in me.
but you will never know.
You'll never feel that joy in you,
it will never make you glow.

For love is meant for gentle souls,
not for the likes of you,
who trample over loving hearts,
and bruise them black and blue.

Of me, you need not worry,
for life is kind and just.
She helped me build myself again,
with bricks of faith and trust.

I now live contentedly,
a life that is truly fun.
You, I know, will have a nasty end.
For me, life's just begun!

I know I will live and love again,
far better than i did before.
For you, I hope, someone will come,
And leave you bleeding and sore!!
~Maithili Desai

5 comments:

Zee said...

Well i really don hv words...!!

its awsome .. i know were its coming from ..

jus didnt like one thinks why did you hv to force your self soo much to curse him.. ?
!!

rest hats off you babes .....

vinay said...

very well written

Mohit Sureka said...

vry well written... vry heartfelt... but so much hatred to curse ?! :)

Masoom Tulsiani said...

Beautifully written..remind me of sum1..nd dere i go, i hv tears in ma eyes

Smridh said...

beautiful expression of words...and really very heartfelt..keep penning!!