Wednesday, February 6, 2008

From Green Lips...

"I don’t want to serve you,
nor do I want to be served.
I just want to love you,
and in turn by you be loved.

I don’t ask any questions,
nor any answers do I seek.
I just love with all my heart,
the strong as well as the weak.

I wish you you would realize,
how painfull it is for a mother
to watch and weep helplessly,
as one beloved child kills the other.

It’s not easy, trust me
to be this hard on you.
To make you see the right way,
to make you see what’s true.

But I know as your mother,
it’s important that you learn
It may, sometimes be the harder way,
but it may help you to return.

Return to what I had made you like,
return from what you’ve done wrong
Return close to me, my child,
return to where you belong."
~~Maithili Desai

1 comment:

Praneta said...

Oh wow....i must say....ur thoughts r so amazing.... Never imagined u could be so deep and touch my heart so sweetly... im so glad i went through ur blog.... I've become a sort of fan of your's... Hats off to u my dear friend.... Keep writing....words become magical wen u put them in writing....